We aim to provide services which safeguard and promote the health, welfare, wellbeing and quality of life of vulnerable individuals living in their own homes.
Our objective is to provide services which:-
- Are reliable, dependable and responsive
- Show courtesy, dignity and respect
- Meet the assessed needs of the service users
- Offer personal centred care
- Maintain service users’ self esteem
- Recognise the individuality and diversity of each service user and each member of staff
- Promote and enhance the independence of service users
- Offer choices and enable service users to make decisions about how the care is to be delivered
- To ensure Safeguarding is in place to protect service users from abuse ensuring that they feel comfortable and safe receiving the care they desire.
Our personalised home services give you the choice to remain independent in your own home, without compromising on the quality of your care. We are based in Hemel Hempstead and our geographical area covers: Hemel Hempstead, Chorleywood, Watford, Rickmansworth, Borehamwood and surrounding districts.
Compassionate Herts Ltd. is regulated and inspected by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and is a provider of care services to Hertfordshire Social Services. We endeavour to comply with all CQC essential Standards of Quality and Safety 2010. We also aim to exceed the National Minimum Standards at all times. To achieve this we constantly review, monitor and update all areas of the business.